This privacy statement applies to International Psychologist Veskioja, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 68031408. Contact information:
- Address: Boschstraat 21, 6211 AS Maastricht, The Netherlands
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +31 (0)6 45180625
International Psychologist Veskioja values the importance of the protection of personal data. This privacy statement applies to all (potential) clients and visitors to the practice, and all visitors and contacts through the website.
International Psychologist Veskioja does everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handles personal information with car. In all cases, International Psychologist Veskioja complies with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Processing personal data
International Psychologist Veskioja processes personal data that:
- You have provided by telephone or digitally, such as contact details and other personal details;
- With your permission, is requested from other care providers or referrers.
Purposes of processing
Your personal data is processed for:
- The execution of a medical treatment agreement and the declaration for work performed;
- Maintaining contact, by making agreements and information that you have requested. This contact can take place verbally, in writing, by telephone, via Skype and via apps;
- Legal obligations such as the obligation to keep a medical record or to register the citizen service number.
Third parties distribution
International Psychologist Veskioja does not share personal data with third paties, unless this is indicated in the context of the treatment (for example a referral) or if compliance with a legal obligation is required. If a company doctor or general practitioner or someone else who is involved in the treatment wants information, this is only provided with explicit, written permission from the client. International Psychologist Veskioja does not share personal data with third parties for commercial purposes.
International Psychologist Veskioja does not keep personal data for longer than necessary:
- Medical data: at least 15 years after the end of the treatment agreement, unless an earlier objection is made and an authorization for destruction of the file has been signed;
- Financial and administrative data: 7 years after recording the data.
International Psychologist Veskioja has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that International Psychologist Veskioja receives from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it). International Psychologist Veskioja can ask you to prove your identity before it responds to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact International Psychologist Veskioja immediately. If we cannot work it out together, you still have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority for privacy protection.